Scientific News of Pacific Region (SNOFPR) – is an open-access fully peer-reviewed scholarly journal. Interdisciplinary journal is directed in the first place to scientists who want to publish their findings, insights, observations, conclusions, etc., related to natural sciences in a short space of time.
Scientific information of this Journal covers the whole area of the Pacific and the coastal zone of such countries as: Russia, North Korea, South Korea, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, neutral area of Antarctica, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, USA, and Canada.
The scientific field of this Journal covers the scope of natural sciences from the Pacific region.
Scientific disciplines desired as part of the publication of this Journal’s papers are as follows: biology, botany, zoology, mycology, entomology, geology and tectonics, volcanology, atmospheric chemistry and physics, aquatic chemistry and physics, ecology and environmental protection, exploitation and conservation of natural resources, evolution and evolutionary variations in the Pacific area, palaeontology, geography and tourism, biogeography, oceanography, plant and animal migration, forestry, agriculture, horticulture, fishery, wind and ocean current physics, regional medicine and health protection, biology and physics of islands of the Pacific area.
- Peer-reviews of papers and publication of articles in Scientific News of Pacific Region are free of charge.
- Information of the form and style of submitted articles is presented in the section “Instruction for Authors”.
- Address for submitting articles is presented in the section “Submit your Article”.
- All published articles are presented in the section “View Articles”.
- Beginning from 2019, all scientific papers to be published in the international journal of Scientific News of Pacific Region have to contain citations of articles coming from well-known prestigious international scientific journals (only). They are the formal conditions before a paper is to be directed to reviewers. Papers submitted to the Editor, containing references of other source or provenience will not be considered for publications in Scientific News of Pacific Region.
- It is not allowed to put Internet pages in References of the paper. Eventually, some Internet data may be inserted inside the text of the article.
Dr. Tomasz Borowski